REGISTRATION AND WELCOME RECEPTION
Address by X5 Group CEO Igor Shekhterman and presentation on sustainable development and GRI standards
deputy Director of Russia's Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment's Department for Industrial and Household Waste Management Policy and Regulation
head of consulting and analytics, Project +1
рartner of Sustainable Development Strategies and Practices Project Office
сommunity Affairs Manager Coca-Cola HBC AG
corporate Communication Director at X5 Group
partner and Head of Sustainability Services at Deloitte CIS
● Retail's prospects for reducing its environmental footprint and the three Rs: raising awareness, recycling waste and reusing plastic bags.
● Green private labels in retail: how does the industry set eco standards?
● Retail energy: can retail chains generate renewable energy?
SESSION I. RETAIL AND ECOLOGY:
HOW COMPANIES ARE CHANGING THE ENVIRONMENT
coordinator of Liza Alert search-and-rescue squad
president of Foodbank Rus
founder of Tsentsiper company
film actor, founder of Pomoshch project
general Director at Pyaterochka
head of +1CITY project
SESSION III. CLOSER TO THE PEOPLE:
RETAIL AS A DRIVER OF SOCIAL INTERACTION
● The function of retail as a platform for charity initiatives: how retail chains, customers and suppliers can support low-income families.
● Innovations in charity: new tools to help people in need.
● Public interests and new challenges: how corporate charity is going to change.
head of the Laboratory for Demographics and Nutritional Epidemiology at the Institute of Nutrition and Biotechnology
doctor of Medicine, dietitian
lead Nutritionist at Nestlé
marketing Director at Perekrestok
practical psychologist, specialised in psychosomatics
editor-in-Chief at Green Mag and online magazine WeGreen, health and wellness blogger
● Making a healthy lifestyle affordable: retail initiatives to promote healthy habits.
● Food of the future or new grocery shelf trends: what foods will make up a healthy diet in the future?
● The relationship between health and psychosomatics: how to give up bad habits.
SESSION II. PATHWAYS TO HEALTHY EATING:
HOW SHOPS CAN HELP PROMOTE HEALTHY HABITS